iCareHealth has partnered with Phoenix Medical Publishing, a subsidiary of Health Communications Network (HCN) to deliver an integrated, web-based, drug monographs, consumer medicine information, product information and drug images product for iCareHealth clients.
The ability to search for drug information from within iCareHealth Clinical, Care and Medication Management software ensures age care providers have immediate access to independent, reliable, Australian drug information as they need it, and improves workflow.
What can you search for?
- Full medicines product information (PIs)
- Potential drug interactions
- Medicines product images by colour, markings and shape
- Consumer Medicines Information (CMIs)
- Full-text, evidence-based drug, drug-class and complementary medicines monographs developed independently of pharmaceutical company influence
- Patient counselling points
- Patient monitoring recommendations
- Laboratory value alterations
- Precautions for generic patients